Trying to save money on your upcoming move?
In these tough times every dollar is very important, that's why a lot of people are using other methods other then full service moving companies, when was the last time you rented a truck? its not that difficult! don't be scared of calling a few friends on a weekend asking them to help you load and unload your goods if you are really interested in saving money on your local or state to state move.
Here are a few steps you'll need to get ready for your next truck rental experience:
- Get an on-line quote from our affiliate Penske Truck Rental
- Choose a moving date, Try to pick up the truck a day before
- Make sure you have at least one dolly and a hand truck for all the heavy boxes
- Ask for a moving truck with a lift gate
- Ask if your one way truck rental comes with unlimited mileage
- Make sure you don't rent a truck that's too small like a 14, 16, 18, foot or too big like a 20, 24 or a 26 foot moving truck
- Load all the heavy furniture first then all the small items
- After arriving at the new location make sure someone backs you up when you drive backwards on your drive way
- After unloading your moving truck, clean it so its just like the way you picked it up
- Last but not least, Fill up the gas tank with regular unleaded or Diesel fuel read what it says on the gas tank before your return the truck.
To read more about picking the right moving company please check out movingorbit.com